We believe that there is no student who is strong or weak but they are unique as they come from different DNA’s. Every Engineering student is Unique and so is there learning and understanding apatite. We have classified the Engineering courses in three types of classes that we conduct.
1. Private Classes (Special Classes):
Private Classes is designed specifically for those students who needs a very personal attention and are really struggling for certain/specific subjects. Our main intention to conduct private engineering classes is to focus completely on specific students and to assist them to understand and clear their engineering subjects. The flexibility offered in private classes is more.
- Not more than 2 Students per Batch
- Two Demo Lectures will be conducted which will be free of cost
- A tutor can share certain knowledge or techniques that may not be taught in sufficient details during normal school hours.
- The tutor can also answer questions which you may be too embarrassed to ask in colleges.
- Personal Mentor: A tutor can identify the weak areas of each student and focus on teaching these specific areas which a college or regular class teacher is unable to do due to the high student-teacher ratio.
- Next topic will not be started until and unless the technical concept is well understood by the student.
- Best way to not to be shy for poor technical foundation and build up a strong technical base, Which will be used for life time.
- A tutor can impart street smart methodologies to tackle exam questions, identify topics to focus on and tips on how to remember certain formulas
- Focuses on long term and short term goals both. While long term involves building up the foundation , short term will involve getting higher marks comparability
2. Group Tuition:
Group tuition is designed specifically for those engineering students who want to learn with their friends. The intention to design Group tuition is to keep the atmosphere friendly and teaching be fun. Group Tuition is recommended for engineering group of student who are highly motivated and shares similar goal and follows similar study pattern.
- Not more than 6 to 8 students per Batch
- One Demo lecture will be conducted which will be free of cost
- Having tuition together with friends is not as dull as one-to-one tuition. There is more interaction among the tutor and students and the atmosphere tend to be lighter.
- Group Tuition induces certain level of peer pressure when it comes to studying together as nobody likes to be left behind. This will motivate each student to work harder so as to do better than his friends.
- Sometimes, if one student doesn’t understand what the tutor said, the others try to help rephrase the solution, promoting greater understanding and instills a sense of cohesiveness among the group.
- This is recommended for friend circle who are punctual and attend the lectures with proper coordination.
- Group tuition will normally reduce the tuition rate of each individual student as the total cost is shared among the group.
3. Regular Batches:
Regular Batches is similar to the traditional form of engineering classes where one lecturer will be handling Many Students at the same point of time.
- Not more than 30 students per Batch
- Special doubt clearing session before Exams.
- Lectures will be conducted strictly as per University syllabus
- Reasonable Fees