Time Management :
- Start to manage your time at the beginning of the semester.
- Organize your semester by plotting the following on a large calendar: due dates for assignments, midterms exams, and other important dates.
- Set some goals for yourself, such as the grades you would like to receive in your courses and what you expect to learn from each course. Think about how much time it will take to accomplish these goals.
- Break tasks into smaller, more manageable jobs (Example: Week 1 = Essay outline, Week 2 = Research, Week 3 = Rough Draft, Week 4 = Final Draft)
- Make a weekly schedule to indicate lectures, labs, seminars, study time, etc.
- Plan time for leisure/recreation.
- Use “To do” lists when you have a lot to do in a day.
- Set priorities.
- Be flexible.
- Keep at it!